Flame spraying bonding machine
By flame lamination making the compound of two or three layers. There have three components (single, resp. sandwich-lamination) by using the adhesion characteristics of the foam which is melted by the line gas burner.
Flame laminating machine are used to join thermoplastic materials like foam made of polyester, polyether, polyethylene or various adhesive foils and textile, PVC-foils, artificial leather, non-wovens, papers or other materials.
Depending on the machine construction, single or sandwich laminations can be made. The materials are taken from bales or plates.
A line gas burner, which is installed across the whole working width, is melting the foam, resulting in an adhesive film. Inside the calender, the foam and the top fabric, resp. the backlining, are permanently joined together when running through the laminating gap.
Flame Lamination Machine Features
1. It adopts advanced PLC, touch screen and servo motor control, with good synchronization effect, no tension automatic feeding control, high continuous production efficiency, and the sponge table is used to be uniform, stable and not elongated.
2. The three-layer material can be combined in one time through the double-fired simultaneous combustion, which is suitable for mass production. Domestic or imported fire platoons can be selected according to the product requirements.
3. The composite product has the advantages of strong overall performance, good hand feeling, water washing resistance and dry cleaning.
4. Special requirements can be customized as needed.
Main Technical Parameters
2.1m or customised
Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
water cooling or air cooling
Widely Used In
Automotive industry (interiors and seats)
Furniture industry (chairs, sofas)
Hats, gloves,bags, toys and etc
1. Gas Type: Natural Gas or Liquefied Gas.
2. The water cooling system well enhances the lamination effect.
3. The air exhaust diaphragm will exhaust the odor.
4. Fabric spreading device is installed to make the laminated material smooth and neat.
5. The strength of the bonding depends on the material and the foam or EVA selected and the processing conditions.
6. With high integrity and long term adhesive durability, the laminated materials touch well and is dry washable.
7. Edge tracker, tensionless fabric unwinding device, stamping device and other auxiliary equipment can be optionally installed.